Monday, February 16, 2009

I am LOVED!


I have never been a huge fan of Valentines Day, but now that I am married it is nice to get flowers once in a while. This year Ryan surprised me with a dozen yellow roses. I am loved!


On Valentines day, we stayed downtown at the Hilton hotel. It is only a few blocks away from where we live, but it really felt like we were on a mini-vacation. Ryan agreed to take me to the movie, "He's just not that into you." I really liked it!! The hotel had a nice gym, pool, and sauna. We had reservations at a Italian restaurant for dinner, but Ryan was concerned about missing the slam dunk contest. So I reluctantly agreed to eat at the hotel restaurant. Ryan was thrilled because of the big screen TV located directly in front of our table. It was All-Star weekend and Ryan didn't have to miss any of the action. He is lucky to have such a wonderful wife!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

You two are perfect for each other!
It appears to be all about compromise. You got to see the movie you wanted and he didn't have to miss the AllStar action. I think you both picked very well. Ü

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun! He is lucky to have such a great wife :)
When is the temple date again? I've been thinking a lot about you lately and feeling so excited for you two! Have you decided on what temple yet? Let me know

Brynnly and Alan said...

Sounds like you had a great V-Day! I love it too. I'm so jealous you got to go to hotel. So fun! Wasn't that movie so cute? I loved it too! Miss you, love you!
P.S. I cut 7 in off my hair! Crazy crazy! Thank you for the compliment! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers! Glad you had a great valentines get away. We are so excited for May! Love, Ang

Wing Team said...

That sounds like just the ticket! I wholeheartedly agree that Ryan is lucky to have a wife that appreciates his passion for sports. Poor Greg will never be able to say the same for his wife. Can't wait to hear about the cruise. We were happy that you could get out of the depressing weather, but sad we couldn't be right there with 'ya sip'n on fresh coladas. Can't wait for May!

Wing Team said...

I had a big long comment that I couldn't post, let's see if this works.