Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm PREGNANT and its a GIRL!!


Most of you already know that I am expecting my first baby in November. I just had my ultrasound and found out that we are having a GIRL!! We are still in shock. We were 100% sure that it would be a boy. Three weeks before my ultrasound I took a gender pee test and it said BOY. We were calling him "junior" and planning to name him Jordan. Now we have to start thinking of girl names. I would have been thrilled either way, but a small part of me was really hoping for a girl. I have 3 sisters and I am used to dolls, tea parties, and dressing up. I feel like this pregnancy is going so slow. I can't wait to meet my little princess!

The pregnancy so far has been a breeze. In the first trimester, I had a little bit of nausea but I never threw up. Now I am in my second trimester and I have no symptoms except hunger! I crave salty foods: salt and vinegar chips, pickles, and french fries. I feel so good that sometimes I forget I am pregnant. Except for the fact that my pants are getting really tight. I can still wear a couple of my jeans, but I will be switching to maternity pants soon. I have gained about 10 pounds so far and I am almost half way. I have a feeling I will gain a lot more in the second half.

Only one more week until we are moving back home. I have sold most of our furniture on craigs list. Ryan even agreed to get rid of his laz-e-boy recliner. We kept our bed, couch, and of course the TV. My mom and dad have graciously offered to drive out with a truck and trailer to help us move. I am going to Oklahoma this weekend for my neices baptism. The day after I get home we are moving. We still don't have a place to live, but at least we both have jobs. Ryan will be working for a pediatric dentist with offices in Draper and West Jordan. I will be working at the same family practice office in Bountiful where I worked before we moved. The temporary plan is to move into Ryan's parents basement until we find our own place. We have a lot of changes coming this year: moving back to Utah, new jobs, new house, and NEW BABY!!

4 comments:

Lis Wing said...

I'm so glad to see some pictures of the recent events. Your girls picture outside our church turned out way better than mine! It was great talking to you on the phone--I was surprised too! I told Greg and we are so excited that you'll be having a little girl. I hope everything goes smoothly with the move and that you all stay safe. It's fantastic that you both have jobs and tonz to look forward to. We can't wait to see our Uncle Ryan and hopefully you too! (but we understand if not)

Treo Sanders said...

YOU ARE HUGE... ha ha.. You still cant even tell youre pregnant. Just one HOT momma is all. I am so excited that its a girl. I cant wait to meet this little thing. Cant wait to see you. LOVE LOVE LOVE you.

Brynnly and Alan said...

You don't even look pregnant! You look smaller than most girls do not being pregnant. You look great and I'm so excited you are having a girl! So much fun! I'm so jealous you haven't felt different at all. You are so lucky! I was so sick my first trimester, did pretty good my second and now I'm starting to feel EXHAUSTED a lot of the time. You are so lucky! I hope it stays that way the whole time for you. You have a lot on your plate right now. So many changes. We'll have to get together for lunch when you get settled. I'd love to see you! Good luck with the move! Loves!

The Beals said...

Deb! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the BEST!!! Are you coming to the BIG reunion on Fri? Hope to see you there!!!