Sunday, October 26, 2008

Leaves are Falling

It is definitely FALL here in Minnesota. Summer is gone. The temperature is dropping and the leaves are falling. It is still warm enough to get outside and explore. Last week we went to Minnehaha Falls. The falls were not that impressive, but the leaves are so colorful. The sun was shining, but there was a chill in the air. I have already started stocking up on hot chocolate for the winter.
Ryan bought another pair of new shoes last night. He is out of control! His closet is already overflowing with shoes. I am going to have to start secretly throwing them out, one pair at a time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Deb, Great pictures of you and Ryan. Beautiful fall. Glad you are out enjoying it. Ryan, love the black shoes . . .black does go with everything! Thanks for the post! Love, Ang

Taylor's said...

I love the pictures of you guys and the fall colorful background!

And who know that there is another man out there that is in love with shoes . . . Jeff is that way too and also clothes (he has 90 percent of the walk in closet).

Fritzsche's said...

I love the fall! Those pictures are so beautiful. I can't wait to see you here very soon!!!

Marcae said...

I'm glad that you are able to enjoy the fall out there. Isn't it the best? It looks so beautiful!

Debra said...

Cute pics Deb! PS..I tagged you on my blog

Brynnly and Alan said...

Love the new blog Deb. You look great!