Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wedding in Utah

November is flying by. It is hard to believe that December is just around the corner. The weather is starting to take a turn for the worst. Our temperatures have dipped into the 20's. I went to Utah last week for my best friends wedding. The weather was gorgeous! It was a wonderful break from the cold. I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time. Unfortunately Ryan was not able to come home with me. I spent most of my trip in Richfield with my parents. My good friend got married in Wayne County. It was a great day!! I was so happy to see all of my friends. The wedding was a huge success. My friend Marie came down to Richfield and stayed with me. After the wedding, the bride and groom spent their wedding night in Richfield. We snuck out in the middle of the night and decorated her car. I felt like I was in high school again. It was a much needed vacation. I was excited to come home to my husband. He had been eating fast food for a week and he was happy to have me home.


Ryan and I went to the Celtics vs. Timberwolves game this weekend. But the highlight of the weekend was the BYU vs UTAH game. We found a sports bar that was showing the game. Ryan of course, was very disappointed, but I have been gloating all weekend. GO UTES!!

5 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the wedding, I've been dying to see them! I'm so jealous I wasnt able to be there, but so happy you made it home! Just one more week and I wont be huge anymore and able to travel again! Miss ya!

Natalie said...

Deb...looks like you had a great time! I am a little jealous you got to go to a Jazz game though. I wish I would have been home to see you. We will surely have to get together over Christmas. I hope all is going well for you...I miss you and think of you often
Nat

Fritzsche's said...

Deb it was so great to see you. I hope we can get together again around Christmas. I realized how much us girls miss having you around.

Brynnly and Alan said...

I wish I could have been there. I heard it was really great. Sorry I missed you. You and Marie crack me up! I just love you girls.
P.s. I know how it is with the fast food. Why is it they lived fine before us being single and then they get married and can't do anything anymore?! It's crazy! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Loves!

Unknown said...

So fun to see pictures of the beautiful bride and wedding! Wish I could have seen you. We are looking forward to seeing you and Ryan for Christmas. It will be here before we know it. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Love, Ang