Monday, April 18, 2011

Pictures of Peaches....finally!

Here she is....5 months old and almost sitting up on her own. I just about gave up on my blog, but I have had several requests for photos of baby Allison. We are still calling her Peaches or Baby Peach. She is truly a bundle of joy! She is happy and smiling about 95% of the day. She eats like a champ and sleeps through the night. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. We are having so much fun with her. She finally rolled over for the first time at 5 months. The picture below is of her with her cousin, they are the same age! She is definitely small for her age, but she is growing fast. She has big chubby thighs and a little double chin. At her last appointment she weighed about 12 pounds. I will try to post pictures at least once per month.
Pictures of the new house and furniture.....COMING SOON!!




1 comment:

Trisha said...

Soooo cute! I miss her already!! I will have to come and visit more often so she doesn't forget her Aunt Trisha. Too bad I have a dumb job that gets in the way.