Sunday, August 3, 2008

Working FULL time

I am trying to Blog every week. I want to have something exciting to write about, but our lives are pretty simple. We go to work, run, sleep, and eat. I am still getting used to working five days a week. It is tough!! I have a lot more respect for all of you that work five days a week. I am used to having at least one day off during the week to go grocery shopping, run errands, and clean up. So needless to day, the house work is falling a little behind. But it has definitely made us appreciate the weekends a lot more!



The most exciting thing this week was the falling gas prices. I filled up for $3.49 a gallon!! That is still higher than I would like, but I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled up to the gas pump.


6 comments:

Trisha said...

Very nice! Last time I filled up it was $4.15. Hopefully the prices will fall here as well.

Debra said...

Wow, I would kill for 3.49! I'm lucky to get 4.49. Dont ever live here...too expensive!!! Thanks for blogging, love it!

Taylor's said...

You look so good! Can my girls come and see you at work???? I am sure they would have a fun time!

Gas prices are cheap there . . . oh how I wish we were under $4.00 but like Trisha said $4.15 is where it is at here!

Brynnly and Alan said...

I'm sure you are so busy but better busy than not. I hope you are liking your new job.
$3.49? Not bad! Isn't it so sad that we say that? I remember when it cost under a dollar to fill up. The good old days! ;)

Becca said...

You're soo cute, you look like you're playing doctor. You're so cool. I miss seeing your cute smiley face at the U! I'll have to call you soon, I know you miss me. :)

Marcae said...

$3.49....are you kidding me? Come on, Utah.

How is work going? I hope you are enjoying it. Way to go on the 10 miler! You rock!

Miss you!